Established in 1994, Charterhouse Property Management Limited emerged from Halifax Residential Property Management Services and has continuously been a leading player in the field of Residential Property Management in Northern Ireland.
Drawing from the experience and expertise gained over the years, specialist systems have been developed and implemented to facilitate the provision of the best possible service to our client Management Companies.
The primary concern of most reputable developers is that their purchasers will receive an exemplary standard of service from the appointed Managing Agents, and the safety of any monies paid for Service Charge to the Managing Agent. We, at Charterhouse, strive continually to ensure that we provide a ‘best value’ service to our clients, and constantly review and monitor our service providers to ensure that they meet the high quality we and our clients quite rightly expect. We also ensure that all client funds are held by strict segregation on an individual development management company basis within a designated client account. This client account is entered, completed, and verified daily, reconciled weekly and monthly, and audited regularly by independent Chartered Accountants
We aim to be the first choice service for those seeking Residential Property Management in Northern Ireland.
The core values which we abide by are;
- Customer focused
- Quality driven
These values are used as a benchmark for our decision making, service provision, and to guide our interactions with each other and our stakeholders. They are further reinforced by our standards of ethics and integrity.
The main benefits of having Charterhouse manage your development are:
- Value for Money – Our management fee is extremely competitive and because of the quantity of business we handle we are able to add new Developments to our Block Insurance Policy and procure other services at incredibly competitive rates
- F S A Authorisation & Regulation -We are the only Residential Managing Agents in N Ireland to have Authorisation and as a consequence report directly to the FSA every six months on matters such as Finance, Professional Indemnity Cover, I. T Audits, Personnel Assessmemts and Business Disruption Procedures - in line with their Regulation process.
- Network of Reliable Maintenance Contractors, Gardeners, Window Cleaners, Cleaning Companies etc – All work is outsourced to a core group of hard-working, trust-worthy professionals, however if you wish to use your own tradesmen we can also accommodate this
- Professional Indemnity Insurance – This is in place to the value of one million pounds. It covers each Management Company in the event of any loss suffered as a result of any professional negligence on our part
- Individual Client Accounts – Charterhouse’s substantial investment in our pioneering Management Information System provides each Management Company with their own designated client account, which when required can be further segregated into individual funds to accommodate separate charging of Building Insurance, Sinking/Reserve Funds and Other
- Balance – We recognise that residents have the right to know what is going on around their property and at the same time maintain an element of privacy. Charterhouse strives to maintain a healthy balance of providing residents with on line up to date information whilst remaining unobtrusive.